Prepare for Take-Off! Your Mission: Build & Grow Your Mortgage Business
Industry insights, best practices, in-depth training, networking, regulatory updates…you’ll receive all of this and so much more during the 2017 myCUmortgage Partner Conference.
Scheduled for October 17-19 in Dayton, Ohio, attendees will enjoy and benefit from a wealth of information and comradery for the low price of $225, including:
- A powerful and motivational keynote presentation by Major Dan Rooney, former F-16 fighter pilot and author of A Patriot’s Calling: Living Life Between Fear and Faith.
- The inside scoop on the latest regulatory updates and compliance information.
- Presentations by mortgage industry leaders who will touch on timely and topical issues.
- A hands-on Loan Officer Flight School that give you the ins-and-outs of the mortgage lending process.
- An intensely detailed Mortgage Manager Flight School that addresses current issues facing managers…and how to overcome them.
- The recognition of your peers (and possibly YOU) during the Annual myCUmortgage Awards Luncheon.
- Food, fun and networking opportunities abound with fellow credit union mortgage experts.
Space is limited, so make sure you’re not left standing on the runway. REGISTER TODAY
and Prepare for Take-Off! Registration includes all conference events and sessions as well as meals and dinner at Coco's Bistro (lodging and travel not included).
The conference is being held at the Marriott at the University of Dayton, 1414 South Patterson Boulevard, Dayton. Click Here to reserve your room.
Questions? Contact Marketing@myCUmortgage.com.